X5 Thin Client will NOT connect via RDP or CDP

Discussions related to thin client

Moderator: kevinchen

Forum rules
No SPAM Please!
Doug

X5 Thin Client will NOT connect via RDP or CDP

Postby Doug » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm

We have ordered 5 X5 thin clients. They did not come with any software or CDs. We have tried to contact sales and support multiple times with no success.

The only way it connects is for 10 seconds using CDP it connects for ten seconds then it throws an error, "Server error or not exist! Please check it!" every time.

One person suggested to download from the forum a software called "CloudClient0807.msi" This makes a service in the system called "WtsSvrApp" and the service is set to auto start and it is running. Still nothing works.

We have read the manual from forum and the alternative manual from our email. "X5 Server Setting Instructions.doc" and we cannot find the software described in this manual. We are looking for "USBIPEnum.inf" from "iCloudComputer_setup.exe " we cannot find this file and no one has provided a link.

If we do not get resolution soon we will have to ship this back as we have been waiting over 15 days for Chinese new years with no support.

kevinchen

Re: X5 Thin Client will NOT connect via RDP or CDP

Postby kevinchen » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:55 pm

sorry to hear you cannot connect it, for tech support, very sorry that everybody in our tech team are totally busy for new orders these days, most after-sale problem we do not have time to give real time support. But most of the problem can be solved with the guide here directly http://forum.topminipc.com/viewforum.php?f=17

If you cannot solve it with those guide, maybe return is the best method for you. Wish you can solve it early.
HYSTOU Mini PC
Hystou factory Tech Support
Core i5-4200U | Core i7-4500U | Core i5-5257U | Core i7-5500U | Fanless Laptop

Return to “Thin Client”